Rugged Individualist. Certified USA Triathlon Coach & NASM Personal Trainer, Men's Self Improvement Coach. President of Go Farther Sports. National Ranked Triathlete & 100 Mile Grand Slam Ultrarunner, only the fourth New Yorker to finish four of the oldest and most prestigious 100 mile ultramarathons in the U.S. in only 10 weeks.

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Squatchy Leftovers 10K!

This is perhaps the last race of the year for me. Next event that I'll be doing (not a race) will probably be the Super Secret Hash in South Brunswick, NJ in January.

I had a decent day today, finishing 13th at the Squatchy Leftovers 10K at South Mountain Reservation, going 53:33. The hills in the back end were tough. Here I was running with the renowned Wizard, Phil Pagdanganan, at the beginning of the race.



This is perhaps
the last race of the year for me. Next event that I'll be doing (not a race) will probably be the Super Secret Hash in South Brunswick, NJ in January.

#sassquad #trailrunning #running

No comments:

Post a Comment