Rugged Individualist. Certified USA Triathlon Coach & NASM Personal Trainer, Men's Self Improvement Coach. President of Go Farther Sports. National Ranked Triathlete & 100 Mile Grand Slam Ultrarunner, only the fourth New Yorker to finish four of the oldest and most prestigious 100 mile ultramarathons in the U.S. in only 10 weeks.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Registered for the 2020 St. Anthony's Triathlon!


The time was right to attend this race next year, April 26, in Tampa/St. Pete Florida. Saint Anthony's is a storied race, one of few races left that started before I did my first triathlon in 1990. It was always on my bucket list.






The best thing about this race is that I get to see my two aunts and my cousin down there, and who knows, maybe more of the family on my mother's side. My cousin does triathlons also, and he might register for next year also. The best part of this is that he has a daughter who did her first race this year! And since this race does have a kid's version, she can definitely race here too. It would definitely be nice to see. 😁

Seeing the extended family is nice, but I do intend to podium for this race. My PR in an Olympic Distance race is 2 hours and 4 minutes. With training, I **will** get under 2 hours and 10 minutes for this flat course. Improving the bike and the run are key to attaining this goal, and I'm currently working on developing the necessary power in those two disciples to put me over the top.

I'm ready to go All American next year.







#allin #tuesdaymotivation #gofarthersports #triathlon #triathlontraining #SATriathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment