Rugged Individualist. Certified USA Triathlon Coach & NASM Personal Trainer, Men's Self Improvement Coach. President of Go Farther Sports. National Ranked Triathlete & 100 Mile Grand Slam Ultrarunner, only the fourth New Yorker to finish four of the oldest and most prestigious 100 mile ultramarathons in the U.S. in only 10 weeks.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

No excuses!


No excuses!

I have an opportunity of a lifetime. There are no obstacles on my road ahead.

If it all comes together, the training, the mental focus, the physical fortitude, my diet, and my will to succeed, I think I can excel as a national caliber athlete.

I know exactly what needs to be done. It's all about the execution.This past month has served me well. I can already see the huge gains when everything is executed the right way.

There is a bit of transcendence too. And not making excuses.

It's 11 degrees out? Add an extra layer, get out there and run?

Is it raining? I'll head out the door with my bike in hand anyway.

An appointment came up? I have 23 other hours to fit the workout in. If it's dark when I start, I'll bring a lamp.

Taking full responsibility is a tough task. But those who succeed in taking responsibility are the ones who succeed.

Tomorrow, I take the next step. It'll be raining hard tomorrow morning. Guess what I'll be doing? 🌧🚴‍♂️🌧

No excuses.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment