Rugged Individualist. Certified USA Triathlon Coach & NASM Personal Trainer, Men's Self Improvement Coach. President of Go Farther Sports. National Ranked Triathlete & 100 Mile Grand Slam Ultrarunner, only the fourth New Yorker to finish four of the oldest and most prestigious 100 mile ultramarathons in the U.S. in only 10 weeks.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Ironman Arizona? Or Ironman Maryland?

First thing's first...
 

My personal training services are an expansion in an already successful effort through triathlon to promote fitness and health to those interested. The services will be listed on my website tomorrow, so stay tuned. I'll keep you updated on the details. 




On a more personal note, I'll be racing Ironman next year. The big decision was to be made today, as Ironman Arizona registration opened up and was expected to fill within hours. The other option was Ironman Maryland in September. Arizona required a plane trip, I can drive to Maryland from NYC. I think the decision is clear... IMMD Ironman triathlon gofarthersports mondaymotivations



No comments:

Post a Comment