Rugged Individualist. Certified USA Triathlon Coach & NASM Personal Trainer, Men's Self Improvement Coach. President of Go Farther Sports. National Ranked Triathlete & 100 Mile Grand Slam Ultrarunner, only the fourth New Yorker to finish four of the oldest and most prestigious 100 mile ultramarathons in the U.S. in only 10 weeks.

Friday, July 5, 2013

I Feel So ALIVE! - Post Western States 100 Recovery

I want to reassure everyone that I'm recovering beautifully from the Western States 100 this past weekend. Here I am, resting well at the Villa Roma Resort in New York.


My massage therapist told me that I don't feel stressed at all and that I'm totally relaxed! To me that sounds like great news.


In fact, the best part of triathlon training is using the swim for recovery. Here I am eager to get in the water!


And here I am getting in my flip turn like a competitive swimmer.


And here I am actively swimming with my buddies. You can just FEEL the energy, right?


After a good swim, a little relaxation is in order. I am soooo relaxed!


And afterwards, I need to clean up so that I am a new man by tomorrow. I'm sure by now you're convinced that I am 100% ready for Vermont in 2 weeks.


See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment