Rugged Individualist. Certified USA Triathlon Coach & NASM Personal Trainer, Men's Self Improvement Coach. President of Go Farther Sports. National Ranked Triathlete & 100 Mile Grand Slam Ultrarunner, only the fourth New Yorker to finish four of the oldest and most prestigious 100 mile ultramarathons in the U.S. in only 10 weeks.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Make Yourself a Priority First - You'll Find You'll Help Others A Lot More

A lot of things in my life change from year to year, but the core essence of my being lies in my fitness. Training every day is the backbone to which other things in my life flow from; my relationships, my work, and my family. Without this backbone, a lot of who I am starts falling apart.

That's the reason why I put fitness and my well-being over even my family, relationships, and work.

Because those three will not happen if I didn't have that fitness.

It might sound selfish, but it really isn't. One has to take good care of him/herself before he or she can take care of other people he or she cares about.
Make sure you treat yourself right. This way you can keep taking care of the people you care about year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment